What is Panda Update
In recent Google, content that is much better than before has been displayed in the search high rank. The majority of these impacts are in this panda update. By deeply understanding the panda update, it is possible to clearly understand why high-quality content is being displayed on top of the search and what kind of content Google prefers. Once you know that, you will be able to practice content SEO effectively. On this page, to understand the panda update correctly, explain what you should keep absolutely.
Panda Update hit a site with content that Google said ‘thin’ or ‘poor quality’. Light content refers to content that literally contains few sentences in the page. In order to take a high ranking in SERP, let’s think about the problem of high-quality content more in depth.
Even if lots of words are lined up on the page, if you only repeat the same thing over and over (in other words, you seem to be bored readers), the quality of the content is still low. It is not unreasonable that the website whose contents are only duplicated contents was hit hard by the Panda update. Whichever page you open, visitors will get tired of having the same content come out many times. They are seeking other information and experiences.
This update is designed to reduce the ranking of sites that copy low content sites, low value added sites for users, and less useful websites and sites content. In February 2011, Google announced the implementation of the panda update. This update focuses mainly on the quality of content, and by lowering the evaluation of low-quality sites, high-quality sites are displayed at the top.
Why the Update Was Done
In the background of the panda update being done, as with penguin update, it is possible to increase content which is not used first. When Google’s algorithm was still underdeveloped, a content farm containing a lot of low-quality content and a site simply sticking a copy was displayed at the top of the search result. Many of these were said to have an objective to increase advertising fees associated with site visitors and were completely unprofitable to users. The panda update was done to solve the problem that the content for SEO purpose which is useless for this user is abandoned.
Point to Drop Evaluation
1) Automatic generation of contents – In order to raise search ranking, it refers to things automatically generated by programs etc. As a program, keywords are recognized, but many people are incoherent when reading.
2) Continuously copied content – It refers to a site that collects copies of other sites. Even if the same contents are arranged in search results, it cannot be said that it is beneficial for users. It is required to add value.
3) Sites that contain inappropriate advertisements – It refers to a site with a thin content only for advertisement and a site where the excessive advertisement was posted. Since advertising is not all bad, it is necessary to consider the appropriate form.
4) Guided Pages – It refers to sites or pages created for the purpose of displaying top with a specific search keyword. Just by swapping a specific region name, city name, or keyword, it is composed of almost the same contents, and it is a page with its own unique content.
5) Contents Reproduced Without Permission – As you read, it is copy content. Before bringing negative impact on search results, unauthorized duplication should be avoided as it infringes copyright.
6) Affiliate Site Without Real – It does not mean that ‘Affiliate site is bad’, but refers to a page that has only its own information and no additional information, just as it is reprinted official information as it is.
7) Unauthorized Duplicated Content – Under the idea that increasing the number of pages on the site will become an effective strategy in the long term regardless of the relevance and identity of the content, divert content of other reputable sites (Unauthorized duplication) in some sites.