Must Read: Google Adwords Interview Questions
1) What hat is Conversion Optimizer?
Conversion Optimizer can be said as a representative of Google’s automatic bid adjustment function. On the management screen, it is called ‘Target CPA bidding system’. It is a function that automatically adjusts the bid by Google’s automatic learning function, raises a bid if it seems to be able to take CV, if it does not get it, it will lower it.
2) What is a search-linked ad?
Ads that show up in line with Google search results and are also referred to as search-linked ads.
3) Explain Ad-Rank?
The ad rank is determined by the multiplication of the bid price of the keyword and the quality score, and the higher the ad rank, the higher the ranking.
4) Please mention one demerit of Google Adwords?
If you do not do the frequent operation, you will waste your advertising expenditure.
5) What do you mean by DFA?
DFA is an abbreviated term for Double Click for Advertisers. It is an ad server that tracks clicks and impressions. Reporting and trafficking are the main functions of DFA.
6) What are DFP and DBM?
DFP and DBM stand for Double Click for Publishers and DoubleClick Bid Manager, respectively. With the help of DFP publishers can manage the ads broadcasted on their websites, while DBM demand-side platform (DSP) from Google. By using programmatic strategy one can buy display media ads.
7) Click Tag?
Click tags are utilized to track the number of clicks on the link from various sources.
8) What Is Google AdsDouble Serving Policy?
Double Serving Policy restricts advertising same keywords/websites from multiple accounts. This policy shows ads from different providers.
9) What is invalid click and how Google determines it?
Invalid clicks in listing ads refer to ad clicks that are not based on user interests or intentions. Illegal clicks are automatically discriminated and excluded from outcome targets in Google AdWords.
10) Mention some third-party keyword discovery tools?
- Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Bing Keyword Research Tool
- Moz’s Keyword Explorer
11) What Is Meant By Price Extensions?
This extension is used to exhibit the prices of the relevant products.
12) How do you decide on Google Ads budget?
Google Ads allows you to adjust your monthly budget by setting a daily budget. As a precaution, it may exceed up to 200% of your daily budget. As you can set your own budget for one month, you do not have to worry about using over the original budget planned. Also, since it is easy to increase or reduce the budget while distributing advertisements, it is also possible to calculate remaining days and make adjustments.
13) How many types of bidding strategy are there in Google Ads?
There are currently 10 bidding strategies available in Google Ads
- Target CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)
- Target ROAS (Return On Ad Spend)
- Maximize Conversions
- Enhanced Cost Per Click (ECPC)
- Maximize Clicks
- Manual CPC Bidding
- Target Search Page Location
- Target Outranking Share
- CPM Bidding (Cost Per Thousand Impressions)
- vCPM Bidding (Cost Per Viewable Thousand Impressions)
14) How Does A Google Ads Auction Work?
Once a query is made on Google, the search engine processes the request and runs the auction which will then determine the ad positions and each advertiser’s CPC.
15) What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is a web advertisement service that provides the ability to display ads on Google’s search screen. With a paid service that is charged for clicks on ads, while monitoring reports and graphs from the administration screen, manage keyword approaches such as budget, ad text, and advertisement to manage users’ approach to web advertising.
16) What is Quality Score and how will you manage it?
Quality Score (QS) is a way to easily check the value of ads you are presenting, which you can check for free with Google Ads. It is based on landing page relevancy, ad text, and keyword. To increase your QS use smaller targeted groups with fewer relevant keywords. If your quality score is high, Google’s ads will be posted at the top.
17) What are the types of Remarketing Campaigns?
There are five types of Remarketing Campaigns
- Standard Remarketing
- Dynamic Remarketing
- Remarketing Lists for Search Ads
- Video Remarketing
- Email Remarketing