SEO Guidelines You Should Know Before Entering 2019
SEO Guidelines 2019 – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) environment is undergoing drastic changes due to changes in Google search engine algorithms. SEO refers to measures to display websites at the upper part (high search ranking) by search results. The goal of enterprises implementing SEO measures is to grow business through searching in a word.
It is estimated that Google introduces about 500 changes to its algorithm per year, and some of them influence SEO. These are changes to which you must pay special attention and adapt to them. These are changes to which you must pay special attention and adapt to them.
By correcting the site from all aspects such as ‘design’ ‘technology’ ‘marketing’, the correct method of SEO countermeasures will enable the website to gain more exposure in search results. In recent years, there are many companies that focus on content marketing, and content on the Internet is saturated. Among them, in order to be displayed at the top of the search results, it is the key to how to create an article that caught user’s needs with a specific keyword.
How do search engines display search results?
Step 1 – ‘Crawling’ to collect information on the Website
Step 2 – Store information in database ‘Indexing’
Step 3 – Scoring by comparing keywords and data searched by users ‘Scoring’
Revamped SEO Guidelines
- Make Important Content the Default Display – Do not read contents that are not displayed unless the viewer does something, such as an accordion button (expand button) that extends beyond without switching the tab.
- Make it Mobile Compliant (AMP) – Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), is a web creation language derived from HTML, optimized for webs to load faster on mobile devices. It is an open source initiative promoted by Google.
- Content SEO Guidelines – Content SEO is an SEO measure that continually upgrades original content that is beneficial to users in the site, and this blog also applies to it. By offering valuable information, you can raise the evaluation of the page, and by continuing you can expect traffic with various keywords.
- Machine Learning – Machine Learning, is a scientific discipline in the field of Artificial Intelligence, which creates systems that learn automatically. Learning in this context means identifying complex patterns in millions of data.
- Responsive Web Design – Responsive web design is one of the methods of handling multiple devices such as smartphones and tablets. It is a method of constructing a Web site that allows you to show the best way to display the device according to the device with one URL.
- Make HTTPS – It is a service to encrypt the interaction between the site and the user and protect valuable information. Website and pages without SSL certificate will be marked ‘unsafe’ by Google, especially when users are asked to enter personal or banking information.
- Increase Accessibility – Accessibility is to make things easy for people to understand. It can be increased by describing meaningful Meta tags, keywords, descriptions etc.
- Improve Page Display Speed – In July 2018, the introduction of “speed update” which uses page loading speed for mobile search ranking has started. If the display speed of the page is extremely slow, the evaluation will be adversely affected and the search ranking will be lowered.
- URL Normalization – Even with the same content, if the URLs are different, there is a possibility that the crawler will make separate evaluations for each URL. URL normalization refers to the unification of original URLs that a search engine wants to evaluate by describing a canonical attribute in HTML to not disperse evaluation.
In addition to the above new additions, additions, corrections, and deletions to previous SEO guidelines are also very frequent.